Raja Yoga Center
Meditation for beginners!!!
We are individuals of all ages and backgrounds who study divine knowledge that nurtures respect for all faith traditions, coherently explains the nature of our inner self, time, karma and delineates an enlightened lifestyle.
We practice and teach a form of meditation that relaxes the mind and nurtures a healthy balance between our inner and outer worlds. Through numerous social service activities and partnerships, we promote moral excellence, leadership with integrity and elevated actions towards a better world.
All courses, seminars and other events are conducted free of cost.
What do we offer?
We constantly interact with the community at large by conducting free self development courses, public events, seminars, workshops, programs for Youth and Children & Raja Yoga Meditation.
Our sessions include:
- 5-day meditation for beginners
- Thursday Talks is weekend session on Meditation & its application in daily life
- Enlightened Kids, catering to the age group of 5-12 years, the purpose is to provide guiding principles and tools for the development of the whole person, recognizing that the individual is comprised of physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual dimensions
- Virtue Café, a special value building session by experts for youth & young adults in the age group of 18-35 years
- Meditation for world peace conducted on 3rd Sunday of every month